CSX PAINT WARRANTY
At CSX, we value the relationship with our customers by providing unmatched customer service to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. We stand proudly behind the quality of our products and offer a limited life time warranty to cover the craftsmanship on the paint job. All warranty repairs must be handled directly through CSX only. CSX products purchased only directly from CSX may be returned for a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, shipping and hangling charges and applicable restocking fees will be applied.
RESTOCKING FEES: FOR ORDER PLACED DIRECTLY THROUGH CSX
Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of CSX error, a restocking fee of 15% may be charged.
To return products, you must contact CSX RMA department at (888) 624-5099 or firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- You must obtain a Credit Return Authorization Number in order to return the product and it must be shipped back to CSX within five days of receiving you RMA number.
- CSX will either repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the product, provided that the product has been returned to CSX along with proof of purchase, such as a purchase order, invoice, or sales receipt.
- The product must be returned in it's original packaging, in as-new condition along with any documentation, and all other items that were included in the original shipment. Ship the product(s) at your expense, and insure the shipment as we will not be held liable for any damages occurred during shipping.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on Paint and limited FIVE YEAR warranty on parts and labor:
CSX Chassis, Ipod, Nintendo DS Warranty
- This limited warranty does not apply to failure of the product resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect or mishandling, incorrect environments, wear from ordinary use, or malfunction resulting from: neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification. Also, any attempted repair by anyone other than Smooth Creations or CSX will not be covered under warranty.
- All CSX paint work is covered for life against any defects in craftsmanship. Any blemishes in the paint will be repainted for you at no charge as long as you own the unit.
Register your product online now!
CSX Laptop Warranty
All CSX laptops come standard with a one year parts and labor warranty. All electronic components purchased from CSX are covered under this warranty with the exception of batteries. Batteries are only covered under warranty for a period of 60 days. Disassembling your laptop may void your warranty. Any physical damage to the system will not be covered under warranty.
All CSX paintwork is covered for life against defects in craftsmanship. Any blemishes that appear in the paintwork will be repaired at no charge to you as long as you own the unit. Physical damage, including but not restricted to, scratching and chipping will not be covered under this warranty.
If you encounter problems with your system that cannot be solved over the phone or via email with a CSX support technician, we will pay for the system to be shipped in for repair. If you encounter these problems within the first 30 days of receipt of the item, we will overnight the system both ways. If it is beyond 30 days, we will cover the shipping via two day shipping both directions. All repairs take highest priority and will be turned around as quickly as possible. We will only cover shipping within the United States, international buyers will have to pay for shipping charges.
CSX Laptop Maintenance Service
A major concern for a laptop user is dust and dirt building up inside their laptop. Due to the nature of the chassis, it is not easy to clean these systems out. Included with your standard warranty is a one time free cleaning by CSX on your laptop. While you are under your warranty period, ship your computer to us and we will completely disassemble your laptop, clean it thoroughly and put it back together. The only cost to you will be shipping the system both ways. This will extend the life of your laptop and is highly recommended. We recommend that you take advantage of this in the nine to twelve month timeframe.
Exclusions from Warranty
CSX is not responsible for problems caused by physical damage, improper installation of components, or misused and abused equipment. This also includes damage caused by power surges or external wiring. Should damage occur from any of these situations, repair under warranty may not be authorized.
Loss of Data
CSX is not responsible for any loss of data stored on the system due to software, hardware, or electrical problems. CSX is not responsible for any data loss during the course of repairing, upgrading, or maintenance on systems. We recommend you back up your data regularly.