Indulge your self in silence and performance
with Cooler Master's new power
supply series: Silent Pro
|Silence Pro M Series|
The Silent Pro M series is a new range of single rail power supplies from Cooler Master that's addressing a growing market demand for powerful single rail PSU. With up to 50A on the 12V rail, the Silent Pro M series delivers where it counts and won't have any problems powering even with the most demanding SLI or CrossFire systems.
|500W 600W 700W|
Introducing the New Silent Pro PSU. The Silent Pro is the first modular PSU being offered by CMUSA, and is comprised of new unique features that set it apart from our competition. With built in copper plates, and aluminum fins the internal heat distribution is amplified and thus puts less stress on the Fan's which prolongs the life of the PSU and also allows the unit to operate under extremely quiet conditions. In the event that the heat begin to rise the Silent Pro is equipped with a 135mm fan controlled by an on board fan speed controller. Also setting the Silent Pro line apart are the upgraded internal components similar to the UCP PSU at a fraction of the cost. The Silent Pro is designed for those looking for good stable power, with increased airflow within there case.
- Robust Design
- Energy Efficient
- Silent Performance
- Easy Cable Management
- Easy Expandability
- High Quality slow burning Capacitors.
Greater than 100,000 MTBF
- Typically 85% under full load, and sustained 82% at idle.
Energy Star, RoHs, and Blue Angel Compliant
- Copper heat plates, and aluminum fins efficiently distribute the heat.
135mm 19dBA, 800RPM fan provides effective cooling when heat rises, controlled by an on board Fan Speed controller
- Flat Cable Design for increased case airflow and neat cable management options. 6+2 PCI-E Connectors for multiple VGA set ups
- Offer single 12V rail @ 34 Amps with 120 additional Watts
- Flat Cable design for improved air flow and decrease in clutter
- 135mm fan that spins slower with increased airflow and minimal noise
- Copper plates and aluminum fins to improve heat transfer. Extends the life of internal components
- 85% sustained efficiency at load and 82% at idle
- 5 Year Warranty